Here’s how to travel lighter with Ryanair Carry-On Bag! I saw everyone on Tik Tok raving about this Amazon carry-on bag that fits perfectly underneath the seats on Ryanair flights, so I just had to try it.
I’ve almost always traveled the usual way; by checking in a 20kg+ bag or for shorter trips bringing a little 10kg bag to the gate (the one that you store in the overhead cabin). However, ever since purchasing this little carry-on bag, I have traveled to five countries with just this tiny little bag alone! I know. I doubted how much I’d be able to fit into it for trips abroad but it has worked for me!
*Some links in this post contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you use the links at no extra cost! Enjoy my post :)*
What size is this bag?
This is the ‘Aerolite New Winter 2023 Ryanair Cabin Bags 40x20x25 Maximum Size Foldable Carry On Premium Bag Holdall Small Lightweight Cabin Luggage Under seat Flight Travel Duffel Bag with 5 Year Guarantee’.
Here is a direct link to where you can purchase it. The reason it has become so popular is that it fits very nicely underneath the seats on the aircraft so that you don’t have to pay extra for luggage!
Overall bonus? You save a lot of cash!!
This bag is for you if;
- You want to travel lighter.
- You want to travel much cheaper.
- You don’t want to be charged extra fees at the boarding gate!
- You hate overpacking and just want to travel with what you need!
- On that note, maybe you’re trying to travel lighter and this is the perfect solution!
My first impressions of the bag:
When it arrived in the post, my Mam burst out laughing and was like no way you fit 4 days worth of clothes in that. It did look tiny, I thought I bought the wrong one. We were packing for Morocco, which is a Muslim country so I had heard that I had to pack some long dresses and cover-up clothes for certain areas. (turns out that wasn’t true at all, I’ll explain in another post).
- The biggest one: You save money.
- Due to this bag being a shoulder bag, if it’s heavy, it can start to feel uncomfortable.
How to travel lighter with Ryanair Carry-On Bag: Here’s everything that I fit into my carry-on!
- One pair of denim shorts.
- One long skirt.
- Three long dresses.
- Four tops.
- One pair of PJs.
- One short sarong.
- One long sarong to use as a cover-up and towel.
- Gym workout gear, which was shorts, a bra, and a top.
- One bikini.
- Underwear, socks & bras for 4 days
- A medicine bag
- Hair curlers (that I never used 🤣)
- USB port
- Toiletries and make-up bag
- A Power bank
- Snacks for the plane
I also left some extra room for souvenirs and definitely could have fit more into it. 🙈
How to travel lighter with Ryanair Carry-On Bag, Must have in your bag:
If packing is something that still freaks you out, make sure you have these 10 things in your bag and you’re good to go! I know how stressful packing can be, for everyone. The post above has all the essentials that you need with you on your next trip.
Have you ever traveled with just a small bag like this? Let me know your thoughts below!